What better way to get excited about your holiday than to spend ten days on an exotic and heavenly island? Sardinia is after all a fantastic place which will offer you great rides around historical and cultural sites.
Let yourself be tempted by Sardinia’s beautiful crescent-shaped beaches, delicious local cuisine and fragrant wines.
This itinerary will take you from continent to Sardinia via Corsica. Our team has chosen comfortable accommodation which will enable to make the most out of your trip. Your ferry crossing is also included in the price.
Click here for an 8-day version of this trip with nights in Sardinia only.
Your day by day program
Ferry crossing in the evening. Ferry crossing with your motorbike.
The boat will land in Bastia in the morning. Enjoy having breakfast in a café in the Place St Nicolas. You will then ride to the heart of Corsica, a beautiful mountainous region.
Night in Zonza in a *** star hotel.
After breakfast, you will ride southwards to discover beautiful Corsican landscapes before reaching Bonifacio and its impressive chalky cliffs. You will then take the ferry to Sardinia. Once you arrive on this exotic Italian island, you will head off to inland regions and a famous spa resort.
Night in a 3 star hotel in Castelsardo.
After breakfast, you will ride to charming little Sardinian villages. Old churches, beautiful lakes and sea caves will be your backdrop for the day. In the evening, you will get to stay in a charming seaside hotel which is located five minutes away from the beach.
Night in a 3 star hotel in Tresnuraghes.
During today’s journey, you will ride along beach roads to reach the south of Sardinia, a stunningly wild and lesser-known part of the island. You will discover abandoned villages where Sardinian miners used to live. Admire the beaches and sand dunes of the Costa Verde. In the evening, you will stop in a little town, rich in charm and history.
Night in a 3 star hotel in Iglesias.
After breakfast, you will get to explore the southern tip of Sardinia. Once there, you will discover a natural park which is a home for many different bird species. You will also have the opportunity to visit a mine, an underground cave or to stroll down the white sandy beaches of the island.
Back to your hotel in Iglesias.
Today, you will cross the island from West to East and discover exotic Nuraghe ruins and beautiful villages as well as magnificent inland lakes. You will ride through Orgosolo, a little village which became famous for its murales. These political paintings reflect all the different aspects of Sardinian life and can be found almost everywhere in the village. You will also soon reach one of the most famous thermal spas.
Night in a 3 star hotel in Cala Gonone.
After breakfast, you will ride northwards along beautiful beaches and have the opportunity to visit Olbia before returning to Santa Teresa di Gallura where you will take the ferry back to Bonifacio in the evening.
Night in a 2 star hotel in Bonifacio.
Today, ride northwards along exotic white sandy beaches or continue your motorbike adventure in Corsica before returning to Bastia in the evening.
Ferry crossing back to Continent.
Your trip ends once you arrive in Toulon or Marseille.
Every day from the beginning of February to the end of November.
- Toulon or Marseille
- Toulon or Marseille
- Hotels ** and *** (double or twin bedrooms)
- From 2.
- From 100km and up to 250km a day.
- Supplement for a single room : 265€
- Supplement per person for July and August departures : 105€
- Supplement cabin low season : 79€
- Supplement cabin high season : 119€
- Ferry crossing from Toulon or Marseille to Bastia and from Bastia to Toulon or Marseille (the fare includes a crossing for two people sharing a motorbike)
- Ferry crossing with your motorbike Corsica to Sardinia and from Sardinia to Corsica (the fare includes a crossing for two people sharing a motorbike)
- Accommodation in hôtel ** and ***
- The travel file including a digital roadbook accessible on a mobile application
- Transfers which are not included in the tour
- Personal travel insurance
- Beverages and meals
- Motorbike rental, repair costs, fines and speed tickets
- Visits of tourist sites
- Optional activities which are not included in the tour
- Personal expenses